Low cost color illustrations?

Subject: Low cost color illustrations?
From: Tim Slavin <tslavin -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 1993 21:07:03 PST

I'm looking for your experiences and ideas about how to
incorporate color illustrations in a manual that will
only have 25-50 copies, with high quality and low cost.
What programs provide best output? What color printers
are best to use (or find at typesetter)? One solution
is to hot wax color xeroxes, of course... Please e-mail
me at tslavin -at- netcom -dot- com -dot-

Thanks for your help! I'm trying to research in time
for a late Tuesday meeting.

--
Tim Slavin
Sig? No thanks, I don't smoke...