Re: Road Trip Denver to Tuscon

Subject: Re: Road Trip Denver to Tuscon
From: Barbara Rigg-Healy <brigg%ariel -dot- unm -dot- edu -at- EROS -dot- UNM -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1993 14:56:19 -0700

> I'm road tripping from Denver to Tuscon on the 18th (next
>saturday), and then back again on the 26th (the sunday after that).
>Anybody want me to stop in and say hello? :-) If anybody can offer
>possible crash space along the way (say, Albequerqe - how *is* that
>spelled?),
^^^^^^^^^^
It's spelled Albuquerque.
_____________________________
\
Barbara Rigg-Healy \
Technical Editor \
Computer and Information \
Resources and Technology \
University of New Mexico \ "White space never lies."
Albuquerque, NM 87131-6046 \
e-mail: brigg -at- unm -dot- edu \ -- Bill Horton
voice: (505) 277-8147 \