Re: Overprinting "draft"

Subject: Re: Overprinting "draft"
From: Gary Dettmers <garyd -at- TEKELEC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1993 12:03:46 -0600

David Cate wrote:

> For a large document that I will soon be editing, the authors want the
> word "DRAFT" printed in large gray type at a 45-degree angle on each
> page, with the normal text printed over it. Can any of you tell me how
> to do this? I am using Microsoft Word 5.1a for the Macintosh. I recall
> seeing Postscript commands for doing this, but I don't know what they
> are. Is there an easier way?

Word's "Page Layout Glossary Info" document can be found in the Glossaries
folder. Open the document and read the section at the end titled "Word Under
Text." The instructions are pretty clear.

Gary Dettmers

Previous by Author: Re: Ohio info
Next by Author: Re: We
Previous by Thread: Overprinting "draft"
Next by Thread: Re: Overprinting "draft"

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads