Re: Overprinting "draft"

Subject: Re: Overprinting "draft"
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1993 22:03:14 EST

The term used in PC Word for Windows for printing backgroundstuff like the
"Draft" of the inquiry is


which makes sense, but isn't quite what any sane human would look under in
the index to the manual(s). (But would any sane human look in the manual[s]

If Mac Word has the same feature, Microsoft MIGHT have chosen to use the same
term for it. Then again. . . .

Steve Hollander
holland -at- cvax -dot- ipfw -dot- indiana -dot- edu
indiana university-purdue university fort wayne

Previous by Author: Re: Non-alphabetic Characters
Next by Author: Re: In what form do you get this list?
Previous by Thread: Re: Overprinting "draft"
Next by Thread: Re: Overprinting "draft"

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads