Re: Overprinting "draft"

Subject: Re: Overprinting "draft"
From: Faith Weber <weber -at- EASI -dot- ENET -dot- DEC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1993 13:45:26 PST

Hi David,

I don't know about Word for the Mac, but Word for Windows has
a macro designed to do exactly what you describe. The macros
that come with Word for Windows are described in the README file.
I couldn't find a reference to this in the index of the manual,
so I must have found out about it either by installing the
macros supplied with Word (the manual has instructions for that)
or by looking at the online help re: macros. I'm not sure which.

Hope this helps. Oh, one other note -- if you do have this macro,
after you run it, you can't see the results on the screen. To
see the word DRAFT on the page, you have to print it.

Faith
weber -at- easi -dot- enet -dot- dec -dot- com