I think it's Tuc, son...

Subject: I think it's Tuc, son...
From: "JACK P. SHAW" <jsh -at- SOFTWARE-AG -dot- DE>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 1993 14:04:00 MEZ

...but don't feel put down. When I was in North Carolina,
I was invited to a barbequerque once...

SSSSSSSSS | "They's two kinds of smart persons, boy--
SSSSSSSSSS | them what knows, and them what knows where
SSSSS --------> | to find...an' most of us spend our lives
SSSSS / SSSSS | jes' tryin' to be the latter"
SSSSS / SSSSS |
SSSSS / SSSSS | --my Uncle Ralph, farmer and potential d/b user
SSSSSSSSSSS | Jack Shaw/Software AG jsh -at- software-ag -dot- de
SSSSSSSSS (logo mio)| D-64297 DARMSTADT, Germany