Multimedia presentations

Subject: Multimedia presentations
From: Ann Hill Duin <ahduin -at- MAROON -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 1993 17:30:31 -0600

My students at the University of Minnesota will be using the following hardware
and software to develop multimedia presentations this next term (Winter Quarter
'94). If you have used these and have advice for them (and me!), we would all
really appreciate it. They will be developing multimedia presentations that
showcase innovative technology projects underway at the U. of MN, and their
"clients" include our U's president, V.P.'s, deans, etc.

Thanks for your help!

Hardware:
Centris 660av's

Software: