Lists for Professional Writing Class

Subject: Lists for Professional Writing Class
From: Marj Rush Hovde <os1 -at- MACE -dot- CC -dot- PURDUE -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 1994 10:24:19 EST

I will be teaching a Professional Writing Internship class this
spring, and I would like to have my students reading techwr-l for
insights into professional writing issues. However, not all the
students are interested in technical writing. I was wondering if any
of you know of other lists that discuss issues in writing for public
relations or in journalistic writing. You may reply to me personally,
and I will gladly post a summary.

Thanks,

Marj Rush Hovde
os1 -at- mace -dot- cc -dot- purdue -dot- edu