ACM or IEEE conference? (A Babel of Initialisms)

Subject: ACM or IEEE conference? (A Babel of Initialisms)
From: Ken d'Albenas <kendal -at- AUTOTROL -dot- CUC -dot- AB -dot- CA>
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 1994 14:34:55 MST

Yesterday someone asked for the date and location of this year's
ACM SIGDOC conference. Someone else replied that it's slated for
October, in Banff, Alberta.

But is that ACM or IEEE? After looking over some old records
last night, I have the feeling that October's conference in Banff
is an IEEE IPCC conference, _not_ an ACM SIGDOC conference.

But I still hope you'll come visit Calgary and Banff.

Cheers,

Ken d'Albenas
(-::
Replies to: kendal -at- autotrol -dot- cuc -dot- ab -dot- ca
Flames to: kendal@/dev/null

If ignorance is bliss, why aren't there more happy people?