Re: Citation programs

Subject: Re: Citation programs
From: LBHONEYC -at- UNCCVM -dot- UNCC -dot- EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 1994 22:18:55 GMT

In article <TECHWR-L%94010215122237 -at- VM1 -dot- UCC -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
amy welden <amy -at- jove1 -dot- sosc -dot- osshe -dot- edu> writes:

>Does anyone have experience with or advice about any of the
>bibliography/citation programs, such as Procite or Papyrus?

Amy,

I'm also looking around for a good bibliographic database, and came
upon the following article that might give you some info about Papyrus:
Stigleman, S. (June 1993) "Papyrus: Good Bibliographic Value at a
Reasonable Price." _Database_ magazine vol. 16, no. 3, p. 82-87.

Lee Honeycutt
English Department
UNC-Charlotte
lbhoneyc -at- unccvm -dot- uncc -dot- edu