Bread and butter?

Subject: Bread and butter?
From: Leah M Nordland-1 <nord0009 -at- GOLD -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 1994 16:10:51 -0600

Hi, My name is Leah Nordland and I am currently a senior in my last
quarter of the Scientific and Technical Communication major at the
University of Minnesota. Consequently, I need to start that somewhat
overwhelming job search-pronto!

So, basically if anyone out there knows of tech writing positions that
involve natural resources, mental health/psychology, health sciences(AIDS
organizations preferred) or the arts....fire them over the Internet and gain a
life long friend and colleague!