Re: reverse order printing report (fwd)

Subject: Re: reverse order printing report (fwd)
From: Judith Wisdom <wisdom -at- UDCEMAIL -dot- UDC -dot- UPENN -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 1994 05:48:18 EST

Judith Wisdom wrote:
From wisdom Mon Jan 10 05:46:05 1994
From: wisdom (Judith Wisdom)
Subject: Re: reverse order printing report
To: TECHWR-L -at- VMI -dot- UCC -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 94 5:46:03 EST
Cc: wisdom (Judith Wisdom)

Note: The message below is not really a quote, but the text of a message
I just wrote that I intended for two lists--this one and the one I mailed
it to first. I don't know how to send to
more than one list (if there is a way), other than sending to one and then
forwarding to the other. But I so hate those greater than signs. They make
the message look second hand or like day-old bread. However, it is better
than retyping the message and as much intended for TECHWR-L as for the
first list I sent it to ("to which I sent it" for those of you who are
opposed to sentences being ended with prepositions).

JW