Moving LISTSERV

Subject: Moving LISTSERV
From: David Moss <luvlave -at- SAGE -dot- CC -dot- PURDUE -dot- EDU>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 1994 16:23:01 EST

Eric,
I am a professional writing student at Purdue. This "luvlave -at- sage -dot- cc -dot- purdue -dot- edu
address is flooded with the daily e-mail postings, which i am very interested in
But, I need to have the postings moved to my class account to break up the 100
message a day "oh I think i will just delete all this over disk quota" madness!!

How can I do this?
The address I want it changed to is "mossda -at- curator -dot- cc -dot- purdue -dot- edu"
changed from "luvlave -at- sage" so I can lead a more organized e-mail life.
DO I JUST NOTIFY "Listserve -at- OSUM1 -dot- Bitnet"?

Thanks for your help,

David Moss