Reply to: Re: Trademark

Subject: Reply to: Re: Trademark
From: Tammy Williams <Tammy_Williams -at- OCLC -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 1994 10:43:38 -0500

CEO comments:
From: Tammy Williams:CEO
Date: ## 01/28/94 10:44 ##
Our corporate attorney approved the statement. We still make sure
that we use the correct names, capitalization, and punctuation for
names. We just don't use the marks. I think what happened in our
case is our corporate attorney and corporate attorneys from the
companies that we do business with made some types of agreements.
Perhaps the legal department at other corporations can make
agreements similar to ours. It would make the jobs of the writers
much more simple.

Preceeding Message:
From: (Kay Schimmelman) kay -at- ZYCOR -dot- LGC -dot- COM:smtp
Date: ## 01/28/94 10:14 ##