Re: Re[2]: While we're on the topic of words . . .

Subject: Re: Re[2]: While we're on the topic of words . . .
From: Fred M Jacobson <fred -at- BOOLE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 1994 13:31:44 PST

> So, Fred, were you at the Plymouth State conference in New Hampshire too
> (Kelly and I were, it turns out) or did you hear Dick Chisholm say "Any
> noun can be verbed" somewhere else, or is this yet another saying with a
> life of its own?

> Ann Amsler

Ann-

It's been years, maybe decades, since I've been in New Hampshire.
It's also been a couple of years, at least, since I first heard that
observation. Sorry, I cannot attribute it.

-Fred
--
INTERNET: fred -at- boole -dot- com PHONE: (408) 526-3292 FAX: (408) 526-3055
USPS: Fred Jacobson / Boole & Babbage / 3131 Zanker Road / San Jose CA 95134