Included text

Subject: Included text
From: Steve Owens <uso01%eagle -at- UNIDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 1994 21:29:03 +0700

Don M. Chaffee quotes Michael Spooner's entire 31 line comments on passive
voice, concluding with:

> Gee. I wish I'd said that.
> This article deserves reposting, in case someone missed it the first time.

Sigh... Okay, I went back and deleted the first version of this...
too incendiary. Look, to begin with, reposting something a few days
after the first time around, just because it was nifty (and it was) is
NOT appropriate. To end with, if you REALLY MUST repost it, START by
explaining that you're reposting, don't wait until the end of the
post. That way we can just delete the message at the beginning,
instead of paging down through it.

Steven J. Owens
uso01 -at- unidata -dot- com