Re: Tracking Hypertext Links

Subject: Re: Tracking Hypertext Links
From: Elwin McKellar <mckellar -at- MTU -dot- EDU>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 1994 11:53:25 -0500

I know I am late responding to this one, but I have been swamped...

One simple method we use for project planning is to note the links on
3M Postit Notes and stick them to a large blackboard. One can draw lines
from links to links (colored lines, if necessary) and replace links with
a new Postit note. This is quite flexible and can handle some layers because the
notes are relatively small.

______
| |
Michigan Technological University - Houghton, Michigan 49931-1295
/ \
Mick McKellar - Information Systems Spec. - Computing Technology Services

e-mail address: mckellar -at- mtu -dot- edu phone: (906) 487-2112, 2110