Re: Want Ads

Subject: Re: Want Ads
From: Matthew Wong <wong -at- ACEC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 1994 09:31:16 PST

On Mon, 28 Feb 1994 10:34:16 CST Steve Fouts wrote:

> Do you out there have any other huge red flags that you see in want ads.
> The only other one that I dislike is a request for salary history, since
> it implies price shopping, but I ignore that one.

In general, I avoid ads with a P.O. Box number for a return address. Such
ads are usually from head hunters or companies working on proposals and
in search of resumes. Although they are not suppose to stick your resume
in their proposals, you just never know.

Regards,

Matthew (wong -at- acec -dot- com)