Meetings on Tape

Subject: Meetings on Tape
From: Bonni_Graham_at_Enfin-SD -at- PROTEON -dot- COM
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 1994 11:29:00 EST

Text item: Text_1

In case those who ordered tapes are waiting to send their checks until
they hear the tapes are ready -- the tapes are ready! I'll send them
to you when I get your check! There are still a couple of people who
ordered the January video from whom I haven't received checks -- if
you sent 'em, I haven't got 'em. Time to take action? If you haven't
sent 'em, please do -- I'll send you the tape and a receipt (dangle,
dangle).

Bonni