Invitation to Colo. ASI Meeting

Subject: Invitation to Colo. ASI Meeting
From: lmlathrop -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 1994 13:13:21 EST

If any of you on TECHWR-L subscribe to America Online (AOL) and if you are
interested in indexing, you are invited to "virtually attend" -- or, if you
prefer, physically attend -- the Colorado chapter of the American Society of
Indexers (ASI) meeting:

DATE: April 9, 1994
TIME: 1 PM MST (that's 3 PM EST)
PLACE: a private chat area on AOL called AprilASI

To access the chat area: (1) Enter <Ctrl?+<L>, (2) Click on ROOMS, (3) Click
on PRIVATE ROOM, (4) Enter "AprilASI" (without quotes) and press the <Enter>
key.

As far as I know, this will the the *first* time any ASI chapter has held an
online meeting! Appropriately enough, the topic of the meeting is "Online
Services and the Internet" and I'm sure the Colorado members of ASI would
enjoy chatting with you online!

If you are unable to join us virtually, you are welcome to attend the *real*
meeting at the Old Georgetown Depot (exit 228 from I-70).

I'll look forward to meeting you (one way or the other) on April 9th! If you
have any questions, please send an e-mail message to me at either of the
addresses below.

Lori Lathrop
Lathrop Media Services
INTERNET:76620 -dot- 456 -at- compuserve -dot- com
or LMLathrop -at- aol -dot- com