Grad School in Tech Writing

Subject: Grad School in Tech Writing
From: lma36959 -at- ACUVAX -dot- ACU -dot- EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 1994 15:38:17 CST

Hello. Back in February I posted a message to the list asking for input from
all of you about some graduate schools I was investigating. I received many
helpful replies and appreciate the comments you made. I also got a few messages
from some of you at schools to which I had not applied, and I wanted to let
you know I hadn't dismissed your schools because of the technical writing
programs they offered. I am needing to coordinate where I go with where my
fiance can also attend (he's applying to PhD programs), so that's why I am
not able to consider some schools.

I haven't made the final decision about where I will go, but all of your
comments were interesting and helpful. Thanks for your responses!

Michelle Adams
Abilene Christian University
lma36959 -at- acuvax -dot- acu -dot- edu