Personal for Lori Lathrop

Subject: Personal for Lori Lathrop
From: Bonni Graham <bonnig -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 1994 12:06:20 EST

Sorry to bother the list, but I lost all my saved addresses when I lost my
job, so this is the only way I have to contact some of you.

Lori,

Could you send me a message saying that you saw this? It's time to talk
about the SD Indexing seminar, and I'd rather do it off-line!

My new email address is BonniG -at- aol -dot- com -- talk to you soon!

Bonni
BonniG -at- aol -dot- com