Re: E-Mail address

Subject: Re: E-Mail address
From: Stacey McCroskey <sam4351 -at- OSUUNX -dot- UCC -dot- OKSTATE -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 1994 14:27:10 -0600

On Mon, 7 Mar 1994 13:19:27 -0600you write:
>Does anyone out there have the Internet address for President Clinton?

>Janet
>Foltz_J -at- dt -dot- uh -dot- edu

It's president -at- whitehouse -dot- gov

You will receive an autoresponse saying we got your message, if it is
good enough we might show it to the president etc...
Maybe you'll be one of the lucky ones :)

WWW
0-0
Stacey McCroskey DISCLAIMER:
University Research Services Standard Disclaimer goes here
Oklahoma State University
(405) 744-9996
INTERNET: sam4351 -at- osuunx -dot- ucc -dot- okstate -dot- edu