I Am Experiencing Technical Difficulties. Please Stand By.

Subject: I Am Experiencing Technical Difficulties. Please Stand By.
From: "Frank A. Saucier" <0004969358 -at- MCIMAIL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 1994 11:34:00 EST

Back in January I wrote:

> I posted a message to TECHWR-L on Sunday, January 30, asking about
> anyone who is Telecommuting to work. I will post the results to TECHWR-L
> after I have pulled the replies together.

I apologize to everyone for the delay, but our group recently changed
our publishing system from MS Word/PageMaker on the Mac to Interleaf on
DOS machines. Training and hands on fire fighting have been the standard
since day 1.

I have been pulling the Telecommuting info together, but it is not quite
ready for me to present to the world yet.

Please stand by. By the way, if you happen to pray to the Interleaf god
each night before you go to bed, mention my name. Thanks.

Frank Saucier
496-9358 -at- mcimail -dot- com