color issues

Subject: color issues
From: Fred Wersan <wersan -at- ZEUS -dot- MA30 -dot- BULL -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 1994 13:00:17 EST

When I summarized responses to my color question earlier this week I included
a reference to a program called Interactive Color. STC'ers should note that
William Horton mentions it in his article in the current issue of Technical
Communication. (Maybe if I had started reading the issue sooner I'da known
this stuff.)

Alas, it is only available for the Mac. (Ijust checked with them to confirm
this.)

Fred Wersan
Quest Engineering Solutions
Documentation Services