Instruction Booklets

Subject: Instruction Booklets
From: Jackie Elizabeth Wilson <jwilson -at- ACS -dot- UCALGARY -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 1994 13:37:34 MST

Is anyone out there involved with writing instruction booklets
and/or warning labels for tools? I might get the opportunity to
help a new company with the documentation of their products and
would like to know whether there are any good sources for
information that I could refer to. I am particularly
concerned about the legal side of such documentation. If it is
of any help, the products are things like surgeons' tables and
tools.

Please reply to me directly and I will eventually send a
compilation to the list.

Thanks, and have a good weekend!

Jackie Wilson
jwilson -at- acs -dot- ucalgary -dot- ca
University of Calgary, Canada