competitions?

Subject: competitions?
From: "Maclin, Amy" <MACLINA -at- ORAU -dot- BITNET>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 1994 15:42:59 -0400

The editor of a quarterly newsletter for occupational safety and health
professionals has asked me to search for information on publication
competitions (either national or in the Maryland/D.C. area) for which her
product might be eligible. The only contest I know about is STC's--is
anyone aware of others? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Amy Maclin
maclina -at- orau -dot- gov

Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education
Oak Ridge, TN