for Julie Gephardt

Subject: for Julie Gephardt
From: "Maclin, Amy" <MACLINA -at- ORAU -dot- BITNET>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 1994 14:26:01 -0400

Last week Julie Gephardt (forgive me if I have gotten the name wrong--I am
forced to rely on memory) responded to my question about publication
competitions with a phone number for Women in Communication's Clarion
competition.

Unfortunately, I just merrily deleted an entire folder of mail and the
message is lost forever--if you are out there, Julie Gephardt, would you
mind sending me the number again? I would be most grateful.

How embarrassing. Sorry to take up list space with this.

Amy Maclin
Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education
Oak Ridge, TN

maclina -at- orau -dot- gov