Re: No gag

Subject: Re: No gag
From: Andreas Ramos <andreas -at- NETCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 1994 10:49:48 -0800

Didn't Our Illustrious Great Communicator (Honorary Member of this group,
es-US Prez, Retired) get his start in baseball broadcasting by faking,
whoops, I meant, enhancing radio play-by-play broadcasts? Down to "klock"
of the baseball bat and the roar of the crowd?

yrs,
andreas
Andreas Ramos, M.A. Heidelberg Sacramento, California

On Fri, 1 Apr 1994 Gregory=Kushmerek%AcctgMed%FIN -at- HUMRES-SERVER -dot- NET -dot- TUFTS -dot- EDU wr
ote: