Desktop Publishing

Subject: Desktop Publishing
From: laila <shamji -at- SAGE -dot- CC -dot- PURDUE -dot- EDU>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 1994 09:16:07 EST

Hello,

I am a student at Purdue University currently majoring in Professional
Writing, however, I am kind of interested in DTP, and was wondering if
anyone out there is specifically involved in it. I am particularly interested
in learning about the field because desigining brochures, flyers, etc. is what
I like to do. Is there more to DTP than what I have imagined? Perhaps, there i
s and if so, would somebody enlighten me?

Thanks for you time.

Laila.

shamji -at- sage -dot- cc -dot- purdue -dot- edu -dot-