Re: Corel Ventura

Subject: Re: Corel Ventura
From: Kristina Guiney <KGUINEY -at- MELMAC -dot- BITNET>
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 1994 09:21:03 -0400

Our company recently inquired about the new version of Corel Ventura. We
were told that this initial release (version 4.2) was simply an attempt to
fix a number of bugs (literally thousands) that existed in version 4.1.1;
I guess they threw in the clipart and Adobe Acrobat Reader (allows
creation of Hypertext links) as an added bonus, as John Russell suggests.

Corel also told us that they will be releasing an all new version, 5.0, in
June, but we didn't received any information about what will be included with
that release.

Kristie Guiney
Technical Writer
kristie -dot- guiney -at- coat -dot- com