Colorado ASI - Virtual Meeting

Subject: Colorado ASI - Virtual Meeting
From: Lori Lathrop <76620 -dot- 456 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 1994 11:21:21 EDT

A reminder: If any of you subscribe to America Online (AOL), you are
invited to attend the Colorado chapter of the American Society of
Indexers (ASI) "virtual meeting" on Saturday, April 9th, at 1:00 PM (MST)
in a private chat area on AOL called AprilASI. (If you need directions,
please let me know.)

The topic of the meeting is "Online Services and the Internet" and I'm
sure the Colorado members of ASI would enjoy chatting with you online!

If you are unable to join us virtually, you are welcome to attend the
*real* meeting at the Old Georgetown Depot (exit 228 from I-70). The
business meeting starts at Noon, and the online presentation is scheduled
for 1 PM.

I'll look forward to meeting you (one way or the other) on April 9th. If
you have any questions, please send an e-mail message to me at either of
the addresses below.

Lori Lathrop
Lathrop Media Services
INTERNET:76620 -dot- 456 -at- compuserve -dot- com
or LMLathrop -at- aol -dot- com