Non-computer writers

Subject: Non-computer writers
From: Lori Lathrop <76620 -dot- 456 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 1994 14:00:10 EDT

> How many technical writers on this list write about technologies
> OTHER than computers and computing?
> [stuff deleted] What do you write about?

I also write abstracts of articles in journals and proceedings; the
articles cover a broad range of subjects, such as: health care, chemical
engineering, statistical processes, manufacturing, aerospace, quality
management, energy, electronics, etc., etc., etc.

Lori Lathrop ----------> INTERNET:76620 -dot- 456 -at- compuserve -dot- com
Lathrop Media Services
P.O. Box 808
Georgetown, CO 80444