Exploding whales, take 2

Subject: Exploding whales, take 2
From: "USA::FCD24712" <FCD24712%USA -dot- decnet -at- USAV01 -dot- GLAXO -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 1994 08:53:00 EST

Even at home you're not safe from exploding whales. After seeing the
posting yesterday (and the grumpy rejoinder) I thought I had had my
fill, as it were, of whale stories. Not to be. My kids and I were
watching an old Popeye cartoon last evening. Seems Bluto tied him to
a rocket or something, which landed in the mouth of a (you guessed it)
whale. The little fella finds a stray can of spinach, eats it and (you
guessed it), bursts out of the whale, leaving nothing but a skeleton
behind. Art imitating life. No word on whether Olive Oyl's house was
damaged by falling whale parts.

Wondering what we're going to talk about today,
Frank DiIorio