Re: Exploding whales, take 2

Subject: Re: Exploding whales, take 2
From: Len Olszewski <saslpo -at- UNX -dot- SAS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 1994 09:26:35 -0400

From Frank DiIorio:

[...]

> The little fella finds a stray can of spinach, eats it and (you
> guessed it), bursts out of the whale, leaving nothing but a skeleton
> behind. Art imitating life. No word on whether Olive Oyl's house was
> damaged by falling whale parts.

Regardless of whether Olive's house was crushed by large falling chunks
of whale, no doubt she was off to the side - blubbering, as usual.

Hey, stop groaning and answer this question: can *you* do better?

> Wondering what we're going to talk about today,

Obligatory technical writing:

Is anybody out there using the IBM Bookmanager/Bookmaster format to
share single source online doc for mainframe, low-end terminal and PC
users? Is it working out? How's their SGML interpretter?

|Len Olszewski, Technical Writer |"Don't use the imperative!" |
|saslpo -at- unx -dot- sas -dot- com|Cary, NC, USA| -Rhetorical contradiction |
| Opinions this ludicrous are mine. Reasonable opinions will cost you.|