Re: Bit by my own department's work.

Subject: Re: Bit by my own department's work.
From: Len Olszewski <saslpo -at- UNX -dot- SAS -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 1994 10:09:35 -0400

From Kelly Hoffman:

[...]

> In a previous job, I did my best to keep references to "call Customer Support"
> to an absolute minimum. In the few cases where it was unavoidable, I made
> copies of the pages that referred to Support, highlighted the relevant areas,
> and made sure each support person had a set.

[...]

As a standard practice, we always include the relevant technical support
staff on the technical review lists for all books. A lot of times, we
talk to them *before* we start writing, during the planning phase, to
see what they think is wrong with the current doc set. They are quite
willing to do this, as you might expect, and make excellent reviewers to
boot.

|Len Olszewski, Technical Writer | "To err is human, but it feels |
|saslpo -at- unx -dot- sas -dot- com|Cary, NC, USA| divine." - Mae West |
| Opinions this ludicrous are mine. Reasonable opinions will cost you.|