Re: Abort, Retry, Fail

Subject: Re: Abort, Retry, Fail
From: Mike Pope <mikep -at- ASYMETRIX -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 1994 09:41:00 PDT

I think it's more fundamental than this -- if users have to look up a term
in a dictionary OR in the documentation before they know what an error
message is trying to tell them, maybe it's time to think hard about some
clearer vocabulary. Heck, even WE don't know what the terms mean --
how can we expect the users to?

-- Mike Pope
mikep -at- asymetrix -dot- com