Magazines and Journals

Subject: Magazines and Journals
From: Valarie <TASSARI -at- CGI -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 1994 14:13:21 -0400

I am looking for a magazine to subscribe to that will provide
design and layout hints, examples, advice, etc. for creating
product marketing materials and for enhancing my user documentation.
I have recently received subscription cards for two magazines that
claim to provide what I am searching for. They are:

"HOW - The Bottomline Design Magazine"

"Desktop Publishers Journal"

I used to subscribe to "Publish", but found that it was directed to
hard-core graphic designers -- not writers, and, therefore, cancelled my
subscription. Can anyone provide comments on the two magazines listed
above?

Val Tassari
Carnegie Group, Inc.
tassari -at- cgi -dot- com