Re: To start a new thread...

Subject: Re: To start a new thread...
From: Caryn Rizell <caryn -at- HPPTC95 -dot- ROSE -dot- HP -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 1994 10:37:26 PDT

Here are some ideas on how to get started:

1) Volunteer to do some tech writing where you are now. Maybe
you could start a tech notes document written by the support
staff.

2) Intern at a company where you might want to work.

3) Join the Society for Technical Communications and start networking
with other technical communicators in your area.

You would be surprised at how many entry level positions there
really are. Maybe you can even create one at a company!

Hope this helps.

Caryn Rizell
Tech Writing Contractor
caryn -at- hpptc95 -dot- rose -dot- hp -dot- com