Re: Help with phrasing

Subject: Re: Help with phrasing
From: Steve Gray <sagray -at- AMP -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 1994 08:12:31 EDT

Robert Bononno writes:

> Retrofit in case of problems

> And I don't find that very elegant. I searched a while for a single-word
> modifier that would cover it but failed to find one. Any suggestions
> about how to handle this?

How about "corrective retrofit?"

Steve Gray sagray -at- amp -dot- com
Corp Stds & Tech Pubs
AMP Incorporated, Harrisburg, PA (717) 780-4393

Previous by Author: Re: Online & paper?
Next by Author: Re: Non-computer writers
Previous by Thread: Re: Help with phrasing
Next by Thread: Re: Help with phrasing

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads