Tool Indexing

Subject: Tool Indexing
From: pate182214 -at- AOL -dot- COM
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 1994 20:16:28 EDT

I am in the process of developing a Tooling Concepts course for a group of
Manufacturing Engineers at an aircraft manufacturing company. I m having a
little trouble with one of the modules within this course - Indexing. Does
anyone have any course material, reference books, ect. on the topic of
Indexing (part to part, part to tool, tool to tool, three point or plane
locating)?
I need the information by May 5, '94.

Thanks, Pat Eccleston