[no subject]

From: Jim Venis <ujv01 -at- EAGLE -dot- UNIDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 1994 12:49:01 MDT

I guess I wasn't clear enough in my earlier post:

> How many technical writers on this list write about technologies OTHER than
> computers and computing? Granted, we all USE computers in our work, but
> computer technology seems to absorb a majority of those who practice our
> craft. What about the rest? What do you write about?

I was trying to ascertain who on this list does not write about computer
hardware,
software, microprocessers, programming, system administration, etc. In other
words,
if all such devices and processes disappeared tommorrow and we were all reduced
to working with pencils and notepads again, who here would still have a topic
to write about?

James S. (Jim) Venis | "I should not talk so much about myself
| if there were anybody else whom I knew
"Venis" rhymes with "Dennis." MERCI! | as well. Unfortunately, I am confined
| to this theme by the narrowness of my
ujv01 -at- eagle -dot- unidata -dot- com | experience." --Henry Thoreau
Any disclaimer you can IMAGINE applies.