Non-computer writers

Subject: Non-computer writers
From: Jim Venis <ujv01 -at- EAGLE -dot- UNIDATA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 25 Apr 1994 09:31:01 MDT

How many technical writers on this list write about technologies OTHER than
computers and computing? Granted, we all USE computers in our work, but
computer technology seems to absorb a majority of those who practice our
craft. What about the rest? What do you write about?

James S. (Jim) Venis | "I should not talk so much about myself
| if there were anybody else whom I knew
"Venis" rhymes with "Dennis." MERCI! | as well. Unfortunately, I am confined
| to this theme by the narrowness of my
ujv01 -at- eagle -dot- unidata -dot- com | experience." --Henry Thoreau
Any disclaimer you can IMAGINE applies.