Other than computers

Subject: Other than computers
From: SEMI0346 -at- UBE -dot- BITNET
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 1994 09:52:58 EDT

The last tech writing project I completed was for a health & safety
equipment manufacturer. The company made gas masks, personal smoke
detectors, and powered air-purifying respirators (PAPRs). (Remember
when the evil scientists in white suits and helmets captured E.T.?
Those white helmets were some of the PAPRs I documented.)

Anyway, that company, Racal Health & Safety, Inc., has a long line of
personal safety equipment with documentation--all non-computer.

BTW--Do any STC members in Ohio know Angie. (Don't kill me on this one,
but I cannot remember her last name for anything. I think it ended with
*klein* or *stein* or something of similar derivation.) She is a great
tech writer who moved from Maryland to Ohio--Columbus, I think, and I'd
love to hear from her again.)

Shannon Mayhew
semi0346 -at- ube -dot- ubalt -dot- edu