conferences in banff

Subject: conferences in banff
From: mpriestley -at- VNET -dot- IBM -dot- COM
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 1994 10:26:40 EDT

I distinctly remember hearing about a couple of back-to-back
conferences in banff, focussing on new media, information, communication,
etc. I think they were around September. At the time I saw the posting,
I had no hope of going, so blocked all thought of it from my mind (hence
my current sorry state of confusion). Now that I have a hope, the append
I saw the info in has been pruned.

Could someone send me: info on where (address), when (dates), what (topics),
how (do I register), and how (much do I pay, since it's out of my own pocket)?
If not, could someone point me to phone numbers or email/smail addresses
I could contact for info?

Thanks much,

Michael Priestley
mpriestley -at- vnet -dot- ibm -dot- com
Disclaimer: I'm speaking on my own behalf, not on behalf of my employer.