Re: Meet me in Minneapolis, Louie

Subject: Re: Meet me in Minneapolis, Louie
From: Marguerite Krupp <mkrupp -at- CAYMAN -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 2 May 1994 14:32:55 EDT

#3, Wednesday breakfast works best for me, with #2 a second choice. None
of the other times work particularly well, since I'm involved in two
sessions myself Wednesday morning, and I'm going to the Fellows/Associate
Fellows reception and the recognition dinner on Tuesday.

In any event, I hope to see a lot of folks from this list there. I'll be
looking for your nametags. Say Hi anyhow!

Marguerite

Celebrate technical writers by reading a good manual!