Re: Meet me in Minneapolis, Louie

Subject: Re: Meet me in Minneapolis, Louie
From: Ann Amsler <aamsler -at- STRAUSS -dot- UDEL -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 2 May 1994 15:04:57 -0400

I'll vote for meeting at the reception Sunday evening.

We wouldn't have that much time to get acquainted at the breakfasts since
everyone's in a hurry to get to sessions. I think going out for dinner
Monday night would be lots of fun too (we could do this in addition to
getting to know each other on Sunday). I'm really looking forward to
the conference and to putting faces with the authors of our great
discussions.

Ann Amsler
University of Delaware