Re: WINHLP-L, a plea

Subject: Re: WINHLP-L, a plea
From: "David L. Bergart" <bodafu -at- CCVAX -dot- SINICA -dot- EDU -dot- TW>
Date: Wed, 4 May 1994 14:51:00 +0800

Hi all

My finger slipped (Ya, sure kid) (No, really, it could happen to
anyone) and I deleted the recent (May 4?) posting giving the address of the
Winhlp-l listserver before I was able to archive it. Would one of you kind
souls please mail it to me?

Hopefully

David

David L. Bergart - bodafu -at- ccvax -dot- sinica -dot- edu -dot- tw - bodafu -at- TWNAS886 -dot- bitnet
Line^h^h^h^hCopy editor, Botanical Bulletin of Academia Sinica, Taiwan