Request for old journals

Subject: Request for old journals
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 6 May 1994 23:38:47 -0500

Sushil Oswal, oswal -at- knuth -dot- mtsu -dot- edu, posted a message on
PURTOPOI requesting copies of composition and technical
writing journals that are no longer needed. (The campus
library apparently does not carry very many writing journals.)
Because we recently had a discussion about what to do
about old journals, I agreed to pass the message along.

Please contact oswal -at- knuth -dot- mtsu -dot- edu directly.

LaVonna
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com

From: oswal%knuth -dot- mtsu -dot- edu -at- internet (Sushil Oswal)
Subject: Re: journals
To: hsll05 (LaVonna Funkhouser)
Date: Fri, 6 May 1994 20:46:49 -0500 (CDT)

Thank you for your advice. Could you please post this message about
journals on tech-wr on my behalf? I would like to request STC and any
other technical communication/writing journals people may have to dispose
of. Please give them my personal address: oswal -at- knuth -dot- mtsu -dot- edu