Re: Sad, But True

Subject: Re: Sad, But True
From: "David M. Taylor" <davetaylor -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 10 May 1994 16:25:00 EDT

Beth Vollbach said:

> Saturday evening I'll arrive in Minneapolis for the STC conference.
> Alone. I don't know Minneapolis. The way I envision Saturday night
> is: Poor Beth will find her hotel, hole up there, and watch the same
> t.v. she could watch in San Diego. :-(

> I'd rather use my time productively, i.e., I'd rather be doing
> anything other than watching t.v. So, how about it?

I arrive Saturday morning and have had similar thoughts. I've even
considered signing up for the baseball game Saturday night (shudder!), but
I'd much rather meet some folks and have dinner, explore the town, or
whatever. I'm staying at the Park Inn.
,
` , David M. Taylor ... The Word Juggler
\o_
# Freelance writer
/ \ Columbia MD USA davetaylor -at- aol -dot- com